MAJOR STRATEGY IN ──────────
1. Attracting customers to the store and safely and effectively guiding them inside it.
2. The promotion of the brand or corporate identity. Retail lighting is used to give the customer a memorable first impression of the store’s image, and to effectively showcase the prices of its products.
3. Creating an aesthetically pleasing shopping environment, retail lighting provides customers with a sense of comfort and satisfaction.
4. The promotion of products. Retail lights highlight product features, colors, shapes and textures, and at the same time prevent glare.
5. Retail lighting, when effectively installed, can create a buying desire in customers because of its ability to create a serene atmosphere.
6. Increase in sales as a consequence of a serene, safe shopping environment.
7. The reduction of energy consumption. Retail lighting done by Elite LED lighting has been designed to help our clients consume less electrical energy, thereby saving costs.
● Correlated Color Temperature: The color temperature of light (CCT) is measured in Kelvin (K). White light has three general categories namely, warm, neutral, and cold (2700K/3000K, 4000K, 5700K/6500K).
● Color Rendering Index (CRI): The color rendering index, or CRI, measures how faithfully a light source renders colors compared to a reference source. Indicator values range from 0 to 100. Standard light sources with a CRI index of 100 are the sun (natural light source) and the incandescent lamp (artificial light source).
● Reflection of Lights: The reflections of light on the various surfaces in a space must be considered in the lighting design of a store.
● Contrast: Retail spaces should make visitors feel comfortable, and at the same time properly display the notable goods and the other areas of the store
CHECK OUT OUR